Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Salutations! (said in an impression of what I think Charlotte of Charlotte's web would sound like)

Hi there! My name is TJ Dell and I am very excited to have recently published my second Kindle Title on amazon.

Now that I am spending more time in the online book lovers community I find I have more to say. And I talk kind of a lot, so I probably had plenty to say to begin with.

I am going to use the blog to talk about and feature books and authors that I enjoy. Also I will, of course, be shamelessly plugging my own work and begging for (good) reviews both here and on amazon.

Right, onto the shameless plugging!
currently my second title Saving Face is bouncing in and out of amazon's top 100 for girls and women. If you are either, or a dude with a soft spot for high school romances please check it out:
 
 
Alyssa is all set for the perfect senior year. She's head cheerleader, she's dating the captain of the football team, and every girl in school wishes they were her. That is until she catches her boyfriend with another girl-- in front of the whole school.

Convincing her best friend Brent to play her new boyfriend seems like the perfect solution. Except, is saving her reputation worth jeopardizing the perfect friendship?

No comments:

Post a Comment