Friday, October 28, 2011

climbing the best seller list and 3 books I am too old for, but still read all the time anyway...

Thanks to all my readers Saving Face is the number 58 Young Adult best seller for girls and women on Amazon.  If you haven't yet, please give it a look.

hip hip hooray :-)  hip hip hooray :-) hip hip hooray :-) hip hip hooray :-)


Three books I am too old for, but still read all the time anyway...

3.  The phantom tollbooth:  I am still so jealous of Milo.  What an adventure.  It is a shame that now a days if a huge mysterious gift were to arrive at our doorstep we would feel the need to contact the FBI.  Think of all we could be missing
2. Little house in the big woods:  Who doesn't wish Pa would come in and play the fiddle for us before bedtime?  Although I have to admit I do skip over the bit about hanging the deer in the trees to keep wolves away... eww.
1.Winnie the Pooh:  Have you read this.  No offense to Walt, but I am talking the AA Milne edition.  It is freakin hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment